US Visa: Check.
Renewed last Dec 26. Multiple entry until 2017! Yeah baby! 😀
- April 21, Monday Arrival at San Francisco, California — Choir will stay at my place in the Bay Area (Dublin), travel via BART from SF International Airport to Dublin/Pleasanton
- April 22-25 Allow members to acclimatize, practice for all performances
- April 26, Saturday Flight to Michigan (Detroit Metropolitan Airport)
- April 27, Sunday 7PM Targeted performance date for Michigan (St. Hugo’s Church in Bloomfield Hills)
- April 30, Wednesday Travel to NJNYCT Chapter (Newark Airport, New Jersey)
- May 2, Friday Targeted performance date for NJNYCT Chapter (church in Jersey City)
- May 3, Saturday Travel to Baltimore/Washington DC Chapter (probably by Commuter Plane)
- May 4, Sunday Targeted performance date for Baltimore/Washington DC Chapter
- May 5-6 Reserved dates for possible performance at the Philippine Consulate at Washington DC
- May 7, Wednesday PM Travel from Washington DC to Las Vegas, Nevada via Commuter Plane with LOTS OF TRANSFERS so that we’ll arrive on…
- May 8, Thursday Arrival at Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 9, Friday Targeted performance date for Nevada Chapter (Doc Rando Musical Hall, University of Nevada LV)
- May 10, Saturday Return to San Francisco, CA via Commuter Plane — Choir will stay at my place in the Bay Area (Dublin), travel via BART from SF International Airport to Dublin/Pleasanton
- May 11-13 Possible courtesy call to the North California UPMASA Chapter/R&R at Bay Area
May 14, Wednesday Flight back to Manila, PH
- May 14-31+ Back to NYC! Bum around and bug classmates who are taking their off-campus electives in the area. Go to Six Flags Great Adventure, jog at Central Park, roam around the city,
eat chocolates, take lots of pictures, REST.
Learning Pieces: Ongoing.
Been practicing with the choir again! So good to be back! :]
Sponsors: Still looking.
Anyone with a kind heart, please donate for my plane ticket. Hehe. I have this agreement with my mom that if I dont get sponsors for the tour, I can’t go..huhu. Your goodness will reach a thosand miles, literally. :p
Yahoo! Looking forward to a very exciting and fun tour/vacation this summer!