it’s official. i’m now registered for the 2nd sem of this school year. the semester is not going to start until next tuesday, but coming to manila earlier this morning made me feel that the sem has just begun. though there are still three days until the dreaded day comes…these remaining days of the break just serve as recovery period days. this is the time wherein you force yourself into believing that the sem will soon start and that you’ll have to study again and again, and that you would soon find yourself in toxic situations in one way or another.
i hate this period. its when withdrawal symptoms first appear, as you finally realize that in three days, your leisure time will drastically decrease, and would make you much less of a person than what you were during the break. bilang na ang oras mo…wala ka nang magagawa.
don’t want this break to end. i want to go to school already…but i don’t want to study. i just want to go to school, hang-out…bum around, and be with my friends again. i want something more to do than just lie here on my bed and type nonsensical stuff on my laptop. i want to go to school and go out…but not be worried about the upcoming exam on zoology. i’m just too damn tired to study. pagod na ko.
toxicity will once again resume in three days.
my blog will also be relevant once again in my life. toxicity and beyond…this is where i can vent my frustrations in my almost completely toxic imed life. and this is also the place where i can share the most trivial things…beyond my toxicty, which also have been significant to my being. *edit*(weird, i said trivial, then i went with significant…haha, labo)*/edit*
until then…i’m going to try to enjoy the rest of my break, amidst the effects of the recovery period. yeah… rayt…enjoy.🙂
- Hi sheng! (ayan a binati na kita dito! hehehe!)
- Wala pa akong Natsci 4 sa Form 5. Sabi ng BEST students records officer na si Ate Lucy (da best talaga!), mag add-matriculation na lang daw kami kasi ‘di pa daw available yung schedule nung pinrint yung form5. Kaya ngayon, 16.5 units lang ang nasa F5 namin. (Aba! at least, once in our entire college life, nakaranas kami ng mas mababa sa 19 units and nasa Form5!) Wish ko lang di na namin kunin yung natsci na yun…deng. Para nga 16.5 units na lang kami this sem! *halik sa buwan*
- May bertday party ako next week dito sa bahay! Wahoo!😀 Exoiiting! May 19 tequilla shots ako at 19 Regalos. Bat ko ginawa yun? Para may 19 gifts kaagad akong matanggap sa birthday ko! Hahaha! Wais no? Hindi ko na mahintay ang 21 debut party ko na pinaplano since hayskul, ngayong 19 na lang. Kasi pag sa 21, madami na akong kakilala sa med proper nun, mas magastos kasi mas madaming bisita. hehehe…
- Nakuha ko na yung TCG ko kanina, ibig sabihin, nakuha ko na lahat ng grades ko para sa first sem. Nagulat ako sa gwa ko. As in *eyes wide open with matching jaw drop*. Ang nakasulat: gwa=1.4286! Ang sem na nakaraan ang pinakamahirap daw na sem sa dalawang taon mo ng pagiging intarmed sabi ng mga kuya at ate namin. Pero ngayon, biniyayaan yata ako ni Lord. Hehehe. Salamat po! *jumps and clicks heels together!* Yipee!
- Inulan ako habang pasakay ng LRT. leche. wala kasi akong dalang payong. basa tuloy ako. hehehe…at magagalit si maan sakin ngayon. hwek hwek.🙂